Wednesday, January 9, 2013

School and Rescheduling

The date of surgery has now been rescheduled for March 5. This way, one of the weeks that I would be out of school for recovery will be March break. However, even with this, I will be missing up to 3 weeks of school. After talking with my adviser and the Department Chair of the Biomedical Engineering Department, it was decided that I will take a reduced class load of 12 credits rather than 20 and make up the other two classes next year. If I get back from surgery earlier than planned, the Department Chair has agreed to give me a project or some extra work to do at the end of the semester. Since the surgery is being delayed for a month, I will be doing some basic Physical Therapy before which will hopefully help me towards a more speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment