Thursday, January 3, 2013

News and Surgery Scheduling

As it says in the description, this blog will be used for updates on my shoulder. You can see my full diagnosis and history in the "About My Shoulder" section. In case it is needed in viewing my updates, some pictures showing the anatomy of the shoulder can be found on the left. As of now, I have surgery scheduled in Kentucky the 22nd of January. Our most recent discovery is that the time that I am expected to be out of school is four weeks, which is a lot, especially having only 15 weeks of school, five classes, and four labs. At this time we are considering my options, hoping to find a realistic way for me to attend school next semester, which will probably require rescheduling the surgery.

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored to post the first comment on this timely and informative blog. I'd be equally honored to post the first question, but I can't think of one. (Must disagree that "articulating information" is not your strong suit. Having read this page, I am fully informed!)

    Hang in there, ES. Healing vibes coming your way from your old-lady friends in Southern VT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Kathleen! I appreciate it!

      Delete