Thursday, March 14, 2013

Doing Well

Everything is going really well. I was only on narcotics for 4.5 days, which for this surgery is really great. I got my staples out Monday (I had 30) and was able to start very light PT Tuesday (the staples came out a little early, so we had to wait another day to make sure everything was good to go). Tuesday I was also allowed to shower for the first time after surgery. It was a very long wait and I was very excited to be able to. Now it's just a lot of sitting around and waiting until I can actually do stuff, which can get incredibly boring. There is definitely a time where watching TV is no longer entertaining no matter what you're watching, but school starts back up soon, so I should have something to do once that happens. At the moment we are trying to see if I can start going back part-time, but we have a little more planning to do for that to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment